Compensation$50,000 to $55,000 Annually
Benefits OfferedDental, 401K, Vision, Life, Medical
Social Worker / Field Position
Identify special needs members through the completion of health screens and other resources
Work with community outreach/member advocates to coordinate member care
Educate providers and community resources on program components and available support services
Educate members with special needs to foster compliance with program and positively impact outcomes
Conduct site visits as appropriate for programs and provide support to other special programs
Develop and modify care plans in conjunction with member, member’s family and managing physician
Development of plan specific literature and education materials in conjunction with medical director and corporate oversight
Conduct screening and risk assessment interventions per program guidelines. Assist with non medical aspects of the member’s care, including referrals to community resources.
Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Nursing, Health, Behavioral Science or Equivalent Experience. 2+ years of experience managing and integrating the social/community needs of members. Experience in a managed care environment preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- RN (Registered Nurse), LCSW (Licensed Certified Social Worker), LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse), Occupational Therapy (OT), Physical Therapy (PT), or LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse) preferred.
- Bachelor Degree Social Work, Nursing, Health, Behavioral Science or equivalent experience.
- 2 years managing and integrating social/community needs of members.
- Valid Driver's License and Insurance
About My Headhunter LLC:
Great position with growth and stability.
Company website: http://www.myheadhunter.net
• Post ID: 80790632 springfieldil