Retail Marketing - Retail Sales: NOW HIRING! - Trademark Marketing Group (Springfield, IL)
Retail Staff Needed! ENTRY LEVEL
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS
Retail Sales-Retail Marketing
Our company is a privately held promotional retail promotional marketing firm located in the Springfield area. We specialize in developing marketing campaigns designed to introduce new products into the marketplace through our contracts with several different national retailers. Our highly trained retail representatives serve as promotion coordinators, campaign managers, and brand ambassadors for our clients and are responsible for executing dynamic retail marketing campaigns that make their products competitive in a high volume marketplace.
We are currently hiring entry level representatives for all aspects of our marketing campaigns and promotional events. We provide a full training program (paid training) and are looking for individuals who are motivated about learning all facets of a growing marketing firm! We are expanding into Bloomington-Normal and Decatur areas!
Our comprehensive training program is based on a mentor system\" that includes one on one training in the following:
- ADVERTISING / MARKETING
- RETAIL SALES
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT
- CLIENT RELATIONS
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
We work inside retailers with clients whose industries span across the Telecommunications, Home Entertainment, Electronics Industries. For all our retail representatives, we consider their interests, strengths and qualifications to train and develop in the following key areas for all our marketing campaigns:
- Marketing strategies geared towards increasing client revenue
- Individual coaching techniques
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Assess customer and client needs
- Bachelor's degree in Merchandizing, Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising OR
- 1-3 years experience working in marketing, sales, customer service, brand promotions, or retail
- Additional knowledge in the field is considered a plus including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution ; however full paid training is provided
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for promotions
- Must have own vehicle
- Passion for brand promotions
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Outgoing personality and able to interact with a variety of consumers
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns
- Exceptional Earning Potential
- Generous Bonus Levels
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Great Advancement Opportunities
For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW!!
• Post ID: 66787783 springfieldil