LPN - Long Term Care Facility (Rapid City, SD) (Springfield) - Hamilton Stone Staffing (Springfield,
These positions are located in and around Rapid City, SD and may require relocation. Relocation assistance is available.
Our client, a large and growing health system in Rapid City, SD, is looking for LPN's to work in their medium sized Long Term-Care Nursing facility catering to Seniors. They are looking for someone who wants to work in a close-knit community while still being part of a large regional health system with a lot of opportunity for career growth. South Dakota has no State Income Tax and is a Compact State so you may not have to get a license.
Come live in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota enjoying the casual life style and outdoor activities the area provides. The client is willing to help with moving expenses for the right candidate.
- $16 to $20 (plus differentials) depending upon license, experience, and education
- There is no State Income Tax in South Dakota
- Moving Expenses allowance
- Full health, vacation, retirement, etc.
- LPN from an accredited school
- At least 1 year of Long Term Care Nursing preferred but newer LPN’s with a background in Senior care are encouraged to apply
- Day, evening, and night shifts are available with differentials on the evening and night shifts
- South Dakota LPN license or willingness to get South Dakota license
- South Dakota is a Compact state
- Displays a positive attitude and flexibility
- Able to adapt to frequent interruptions while concentration on critical tasks
- The ability to assess patient’s medical status and accurately document findings on medical records
- The ability to manage time effectively
- Comprehensive knowledge and skill of current nursing practices
- Provide LPN general nursing to residents according to nursing division and unit specific standards
- Appropriately assess patients, apply clinical interventions, evaluate outcomes, and implement change to the plan of care
- Utilizes critical thinking in implementing the coordination of medical and nursing interventions
- Administer medications and treatments properly and in a timely manner as documented on MAR.
- Assesses pain when indicated
- Provide appropriate care per physician order and policy
If you, or a colleague, would be interested in this position, contact us.
Remember . . . Good jobs are like bananas – they go quick!!!
• Post ID: 66740733 springfieldil