We have immediate openings for CNA's (Certified Nursing Assistants) with experience in a facility setting to work full time at a local VA located in the Justice area. We are looking for someone personable, outgoing, reliable, and that can thrive in a busy unit!
Flexible shift preference and competitive pay!
- Offering patients social and emotional support.
- Providing vital information
- Providing basic care services including bathing, grooming, feeding, and assisting nurses with medical equipment and checking patient vital signs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Direct Deposit
- Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
- 24 hour on- call service
- Current, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Illinois
- Minimum one (1) year of CNA experience required (home health experience preferred)
- Current CPR certification, preferred
- Copy of updated Physical, preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass drug and background screen
We're also actively hiring caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and home health aides for full time and part time positions in the following areas:
Justice, Hickory Hills, Bridgeview, Summit Argo, Bedford Park, Willow Springs, Palos Hills, Burbank, Chicago Ridge, Oak Lawn
• Post ID: 66836048 springfieldil