SUMMARY OF POSITION
Provides friendly and efficient service according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Rinses and arranges soiled dishes, silverware and glassware into washer trays. All preparation containers and pans require soaking, scrubbing and sanitation manually.
- Loads trays into dishwasher.
- Removes dishes, silverware and glassware from washer trays and stocks for kitchen personnel and servers.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of his/her work areas.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold food handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
- Performs general maintenance of all floors (mopping and vacuuming) at end of work shift.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy stress/pressure during peak times
- Must have time management skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Must lift and carry up to 50 pounds for distances up to 30 feet
- Requires frequent reaching, bending, pushing and pulling
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
- Requires continual standing and walking
Receives direction and training from the Manager on Duty as to specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the employee may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
• Post ID: 66886303 springfieldil