Now Hiring at this location and Surrounding Areas!
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck they re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
As a Team Member, you could be the smiling face that greets and serves customers. Or you could be the cook that prepares our world famous chicken (and tell your friends you know the secret just kiddin ). Whatever job you do, you know what you do matters to your team and to your customers.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You re a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do.
- You like talking a lot even to strangers (despite what your Mom told you). This is important, because you re not able to text message customers.
- You ve got attitude - the right kind of course - and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier and more fun working as a team.
- And you re at least 16 years old.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
We ve got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!
• Post ID: 66836143 springfieldil